Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board JDC Exam Result 2021: JDC’s full meaning is Junior Dakhil Certificate. JDC Exam completed last week in November. Lakhs of candidates participated in the JDC exam under the Madrasah Board of Bangladesh.
JSC and JDC Examination were started on the same day and the exam was ended the same day. Now students are ready to get their JDC Exam Result 2021.
In this post, we are going to provide all details such as how to get JDC Result, how to download JDC Marksheet, How to check JDC Result by online and SMS. So, if you are a candidate of JDC. Then read this article carefully to check your Result very fast.
JDC Exam Result 2021 Publish Date
JDC Exam Conduct by Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board and JSC Exam Conduct by the General Education Board. Every year a huge number of students attend on JSC and JDC Examination.
Now JDC and JSC candidates waiting for the JSC and JDC Exam Result 2021. Many students and their parents ask this question “When JDC Result will publish“. Also, most of the students search on google for JDC Result publish date.
Don’t worry about the JDC Result date. Because, Bangladesh Education Minister Dipu Moni said that, this year JDC Exam Result will publish on 31 December 2021.
All JDC candidates will get their results on 31 December after 12:00 PM from the Bangladesh education board official website or sending by SMS.
JDC Result 2021 Madrasah Board – www.bmeb.gov.bd
Students and their parents can check the JDC Exam Result 2021 in various ways. It is a very simple and easy process. But still, most of the students don’t know the result-checking process.
Students can collect their JDC Results by 3 methods. The first method is the official website, the 2nd method is an Android App and the 3rd method is Mobile SMS.
Everybody can collect their result by using any one method. We have given below the result checking all processes.
- Official website.
- Mobile SMS Method
- Android App
JDC Result 2021 By Online/Official website
The online process is the best method to collect the JDC Exam Result. Bangladesh government provided 2 official websites to collect all general exam results. These 2 websites are http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd and https://eboardresults.com. You will collect your JDC Result by using any one website. Check here the result checking process.
- Firstly connect the internet to your browser and visit http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd.
- Then select your Examination name from the drop-down menu. (JSC/JDC)
- Now select the Exam Year. (2021)
- Then select your education board name. (Example: Dhaka)
- Now type your JDC Roll Number.
- Entire Your JDC Registration Number.
- Now, add the two numbers you see there and input the result value in the field.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result will show on your screen
JDC Exam Result Through Mobile SMS
The students of the Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board can easily access their JDC results through Mobile SMS. Candidates will send the to any SIM operator like Grameenphone, Banglalink, Teletalk, Robi, Airtel. Bangladeshi all sim operator providing these services.
Every SMS will be charged on 2.44TK BDT. So, if you want to get your JDC Result 2020 by Mobile SMS. You need to follow an SMS format. We have given below the SMS format.
- Go to your Mobile message option type JDC.
- Then put a space, and type Madrasah Education Board Shorcode “MAD”.
- Now-Again gives another space and then types your Roll Number.
- Then give another space and type the year 2021.
- Finally, send the message to this number 16222.
SMS Format: JDC <space> MAD <space> Roll <space> Year and send to 16222.
Example: JDC MAD 874521 2021 and then send it to 16222.
JDC Result Through Mobile App
This is another method to collect the JDC Result. This method just for smartphone users. Nowadays, most of the students using the smartphone. So, if you want to get your JDC Result by Android App. Then follow below the introduction.
- Firstly you need an official app to check your JDC Result.
- To download the App. Go to the “Google Play Store” and search the “Education Board official App”.
- Then click on the install button.
- After completed the installation. Then open this app.
- Now submit your Exam details like Exam name, Exam Year, Board Name, Roll & Registration Number.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- After click on the submit button. Your JDC result will appear on your mobile screen.
Hope you enjoyed this article. We think now you will easily access your JDC Exam Result 2021. Also, if you have face any problem downloading your JDC Result Marksheet. You can comment below. We will try to reply as soon as possible.