PSC Result 2021 Primary Education Board Exam Result: Directorate of Primary Education (DPE) announcement of the PSC Exam Result 2020 Publish date.
The board of DPE confirms that the PSC Result 2020 is going to publish on the 31st of December 2021. Today we are going to discuss about Primary School Certificate PSC Exam Result.
We will provide deep information about the Class 5 Result Checking system and the Marksheet download process. Candidates will download their Primary Results very quickly after reading this post.
So, to get your PSC Result very fast, don’t skip this post and read carefully.
Details About Directorate of Primary Education (DPE) Bangladesh
The directorate of Primary Education was established in the year 1981. The DPE headquarters office in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The directorate of Primary Education is the main primary education board of Bangladesh. The main vision of the board is to provide quality education for all the children of the country.
PSC Exam 2021 Details – dpe.gov.bd
PSC Full meaning is Primary School Certificate. PSC Examination is the first board exam in Bangladesh. Students start their journey from the PSC Examination.
PSC Examination control under the MoPME (Ministry of Primary and Mass Education). PSC Exam also called (Prothomik Sikkha Somaponi Porikkha). Class 5 students attend this exam.
This is the first public examination held every year under DPE and madrasa boards for the class 5 students. As per the details, over 3,230,288 examinees participate in Class 5th in the schools of the country have written the PSC exams. More than 2,930,573 examinees participate PSC Exam under the madrasa board.
The PSC examinations hold in total 7,194 centers. This year’s Primary School Certificate result started on November 20 and the exam continues on 27 November 2020.
Every Exam stared on started at 11:00 AM and end at 1:30 PM. The exam duration is 2 Hours 30 minutes.
PSC Result 2021 Published Date
PSC Exam was completed. Now all students are waiting to get their Result. Candidates now confuse when PSC Exam Result 2021 will publish. Directory of Primary Education Board declared the PSC Result 2021 date on 31 December 2021 (expected).
The result will be published on (11:30 AM to 02:00 PM). To dispel doubts about the result publish date, we can check the previous year’s result publish date. Below we have shared the last year’s result publish date analytics. You may follow it.
PSC Result Previous Date and Time
|Exam Year||Result Published Date|
|PSC Result 2013||30th December 2013|
|PSC Result 2014||30th December 2014|
|PSC Result 2015||31st December 2015|
|PSC Result 2016||29th December 2016|
|PSC Result 2017||30th December 2017|
|PSC Result 2018||24th December 2018|
|PSC Result 2019||31st December 2019|
So, we hope this year’s result will publish on 31 December 2020. When the result will publish, all candidates will get their Class 5 Result by DPE official website and also get the result from our website at LiveResultbd.com.
How to Check PSC Result 2021?
Students can check the PSC Result by two different methods. One is online by the official website and another one is the Mobile SMS process. These 2 methods are very easy and the student will get their Primary Exam result easily following these methods. Check here the result checking system using these two methods.
PSC Exam Result Via Online:
Directory of Primary Education has an official result portal website. PSC Examinees and their guardians to access their PSC results by suing DPE official web portal.
But most of the candidates don’t know the result getting system by online official website. Here we will guide the candidates to get their PSC results easily. Follow below the details and check Class 5 PSC Result easily.
PSC Result 2021 By DPE Teletalk Website:
DPE result Teletalk portal is a government official result-based website for Class 5 students. Every year DPE publishing the PSC Result from their official website at dperesult.teletalk.com.bd.
Here we have given the result checking process. You may follow this introduction to get PSC Results with a Mark sheet.
- Firstly connect to the internet on your device and visit the official website at www.dperesult.teletalk.com.bd.
- Now select the Passing Year from the drop-down menu (2020)
- Then Enter the Student ID Number.
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
- After clicking the submit button. “PSC Exam Result 2020” will appear on the screen.
PSC Result By DPE Official Website
Directorate of Primary Education DPE is the official website where every year PSC Result publishing by different methods. Candidates can check their results by DPE official website for different methods such as using Roll Number, Student ID Number, and School-Based Outcomes.
Below we are going to share all kinds of result checking system by DPE official website. To download your results with marks, follow these steps carefully.
Process-1: Single Result (একক ফলাফল)
- Go to DPE official website at (www.dpe.gov.bd)
- Then Click the “PECE Result 2020” or “PECE & Scholarship Result 2020 (সমাপনী ও বৃত্তি ফলাফল ২০২০)”
- Then open will a new tab.
- Now select the “Single Result” / “একক ফলাফল” from the drop-down menu.
- In the next page, Submit your Exam details like Exam Name (পরীক্ষার নাম), Exam Date (পরীক্ষার সন), Category (বিভাগ), District (জেলা), Upazila (উপজেলা/থানা) and Roll Number (রোল).
- Click “Surrender” Button.
- Now, wait a few seconds. PSC Result will visible on the screen
Process-2: School-Based Outcomes (বিদ্যালয় ভিত্তিক ফলাফল)
- Firstly visit this link: http://184.108.40.206:8431/
- Then Select “School-Based Outcomes (বিদ্যালয় ভিত্তিক ফলাফল)” from the menu.
- In the next page, Submit your Exam details like Exam Name (পরীক্ষার নাম), Exam Date (পরীক্ষার সন), Category (বিভাগ ), District (জেলা ), Upazila / Thana (উপজেলা/থানা), Word / Union (ওয়ার্ড/ইউনিয়ন), School Type (বিদ্যালয়ের ধরণ) and School Name (বিদ্যালয়ের নাম).
- Now Click the “Surrender” button. And wait for your result.
Process-2: Result Based on ID Number (আইডি নম্বর ভিত্তিক ফলাফল)
- Open your internet browser and visit: http://220.127.116.11:8431/.
- Then Select “Result Based on ID Number (আইডি নম্বর ভিত্তিক ফলাফল)”
- Now Submit your ID Number (আইডি নম্বর).
- Then click on the Surrender (সমর্পন করুন) button.
- Now, wait for a few moments. Your PSC Exam Result will show on the screen.
PSC Result 2021 Via SMS
Candidates can check their results by using any mobile phone. Most of the time, the official website was down for a huge search. The alternative method is the Mobile SMS method.
Teletalk Bangladesh has come up with this method in the year 2016. Students need some details to get PSC Result by SM such as Student ID Number, Roll number, Thana/Upazila Code.
Every SMS will be charge 2.44TK BDT. The SMS has to be sent to the official number 16222 Candidates can use any Mobile network to access results. To get the result by SMS, you have must need to:
- Any Mobile phone with sufficient mobile balance. Because Every SMS will be charged 2.44 BDT.
- Need Student ID or Roll Number.
- Candidate should know their Thana / Upazilla code number.
- Send SMS to the official number 16222.
Note: Most of the candidates don’t remember their thana/Upozila code number. You can check here your Thana Upozila Code Number to access PSC Result 2020.
Now Follow the SMS Format to check PSC Exam Result
SMS Format 1: DPE <space> Student ID and Send it to 16222
Example: DPE 123456789 and Send it to 16222
SMS Format 2: DPE <space> Thana/Upazila Code <space> Roll <space> Passing Year and send it to 16222
Example: DPE 12345 38756348 2020 and send it to 16222
PSC Grading System / Ebtedayee Grading System
|Class interval||Letter grade||Grade point|
PSC Result 2021 Marksheet Download
When the result will publish. Candidates can check their copy mark sheet from DPE official website. Because the original mark sheet is not available on the official website. Students need to wait a few days to take the PSC original mark sheet from their schools or institutions.
If candidates want to download a copy mark sheet from the official website, Then follow below the introduction. Here we have given details about the PSC mark sheet download process.
- Go to the DPE result website http://dperesult.teletalk.com.bd/
- Then select Passing Year from the drop-down menu as “2020”.
- Enter the Student ID.
- Click “Submit” for the PSC result to display on the screen.
- Check the exam scores and grades.
- Then Download the PSC Result 2020 Full Marksheet with GPA.
We try to share all details about PSC Exam Result 2021. Hope you enjoyed this article. Also if you have face any problem with PSC Result 2021 Primary Result dperesult.teletalk.com.bd. You can comment below. We will try to help you.