Degree Admission Circular 2021-2022: Bangladesh National University has been published the Degree Admission Circular 2020 in the NU official website.
If you are interested to admit in the degree course. Then this article will help you. Because we are going to share Degree Admission Circular related all details on our website.
Also, you will get all information from the National University website at www.nu.edubd/admissions or admissions.nu.edu.bd.
So, let’s start here and check below the full details about the admission circular of degree pass Certificate course regular and Private course for 2020-2021session.
National University Degree Admission 2021-22
Bangladesh National University announces the Degree 1st Year Admission Date on 14th November at 4:00 PM. And Application time will ongoing on 28th November 2021.
If you are a candidate for Degree Admission. Then must you need to Online apply before the 28th of November 2021? After application Dateline date, Online application will not be granted.
All candidates can apply online from the National University (NU) official website at www.nu.edubd/admissions and admissions.nu.edu.bd.
Degree 1st Year Admission Circular Download
If you want to download Degree 1st Year Admission Circular PDF file or JPEG file. Then you can download the Degree Pass Course Admission Circular 2021 from our website. You will get more details from the Admission circular images such as online application system, Online Payment methods, 1st Merit List and 2nd Merit list details and etc.
We are also have given below the full details about Degree Admission Time and Date, Minimum requirement, Online Application Process.
Degree Pass Course Name
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Music (BMU)
- Bachelor of Science (BSC)
- Bachelor of Sports (B Sports)
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BSS)
Degree Admission Time and Date
This is the most important section for the candidates who want to admit the degree Pass Course. The Important Time and Dates for Degree 1st Year Admission is mentioned below:
|Application Details||Time and Date|
|Online Primary Application Form Fill Up||14th November 2021 to 28th November 2021|
|Primary Application Form Submit||16th November (Wednesday) 2021 to 30th November|
|Confirmation of Primary Selection by Related Colleges||14th November (Wednesday) 2021 to 29th November (Thursday) 2021|
|Apply Charge Paid By Connected Colleges||2nd December 2021 to 5th December 2021|
|1st Merit List Publish Date||10-12-2021|
|2nd merit list Publish Date||Not Publish Yet|
|Migration Merit list Publish Date||Not Publish Yet|
How To Apply for Degree Admission 2021?
Most of the candidates ask this question “How to apply for Degree Admission” We are going to clarify the application process.
Candidates will apply for the Degree pass course online. National University has an official website for Degree Admission. It is the easiest process to apply online. We have mentioned below the online application method.
Online Application System for Degree Admission
Students will able to apply online applications from the NU official website at www.nu.edu.bd or www.nu.edubd/admissions. If you don’t know the online application process. You may follow the application system here.
- Visit the National University official website at www.nu.edu.bd.
- Then click the “Admission” from the menu bar.
- Now click on the “Degree Pass” Option
- Now click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Then click on the “Applicant’s Login” option.
- Then Entire “Applicant Roll Number and password”
- Then click on the “Login” option.
- In this field entire your SSC Roll Number, Board Name, Passing Year and HSC Roll Number, Board Name, and Passing Year.
- After fillup, all information, click the sign-in option.
- Then select your college name and select your course name.
- Then upload your image (image size must be 120 x 150 pixels)
- Then submit your personal mobile number.
- In the last section, click on the “Application Submit” Button.
We hope now you can easily apply for Degree Admission online.
Minimum Requirement for NU Degree Admission
- Students 1 copy passport size image.
- Applicant’s phone number and SSC, HSC Exam Roll number, and registration number.
- Students can apply who have passed the SSC on 2018/2019/2021
- Students can apply who have passed the HSC on 2018/2019/2021
- Students can apply who have passed by getting a D grade.
- 60% mark will be calculated of HSC and a 40% mark will be calculated of SSC.
We have shared full details of Degree Admission Circular 2021-22. We think now you are clear and you will apply online easily. You can check Honors Admission Circular 2021-22 from our website. To get National University all update notice. Stay connected to us.